Friday, November 04, 2005

In Short.

Still having a great time in Rome. Yesterday I went to see the Collesseum, the Forum, did Anceint Rome up right. Today I went with Robyn (from Salt Lake City) and Julie (from Wisconsin) to the Vatican. I thought the Sistine Chapel would be bigger... and rounder. But still very cool. Having great weather. Sorry so short, 1am curfew. Also, probably won't be able to call tonight Mom. Sorry, I'm hopeless. Tomorrow I'm catching the overnight ferry to Greece! Hoorah for Corfu and the beach! Yeeeeeees. I love Rome... did I say that?

5 Comments:

At 11/03/2005 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it was nice to hear your voice on the answering machine, even if we didn't get to talk to you. We'll get our map out tonight and try to figure out where you are going. Tomorrow night we probably won't be home. Friday night football, ya know.
Love, Mom

 
At 11/04/2005 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's funny--I had the same reaction to the Sistine Chapel. I thought it was just me. Have a great time in Greece!

 
At 11/04/2005 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corfu looks like a beautiful place! Post again as soon as you can so that we know you arrived safely.
Love, Mom

 
At 11/05/2005 9:44 AM, Blogger Joan said...

Funny, that was my first reaction to the Sistine Chapel, too. It is so much smaller than I pictured -- but absolutely amazing!

 
At 11/11/2005 2:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I felt the same way about the sistine chapel. Isn't it wierd how you always expect some huge ballroom looking thing and you get a medium sized box-shaped room. According to a friend of mine who went on a private tour of the sistine chapel, it is much bigger when there are very few people in the room.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home