Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Budapest.

I'm here! At an internet cafe. I should be at my hostel using the free internet except for I didn't write down the correct directions and so spent an hour wandering around. But one strange apricot-and-chocolate-bits McFlurry later, I am feeling up to trying again. I met a girl from Florida on the train this morning, Madeline. We also met Walter Frey, an old German man who practiced his English on us. Madeline and I are meeting up tomorrow to go to the thermal baths. OOh.

3 Comments:

At 11/16/2005 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you found your hostel and are snoozing away by now, all relaxed from the thermal baths of Budapest. When you arise, use some of that free internet time to upload some pics of Greece, Venice, Munich, Salzburg, and Budapest! We're 5 stops behind on pics! :-)

It was good to get your e-mail today!

143

Pop

 
At 11/16/2005 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THERMAL BATHS!!!! Oh my!!!

Wish I was there!

I see you have some spammers here - perhaps from whatever internet cafe you used to put this post up.

Watch your back (I know you are).

Love you - WISH I WAS THERE!

Beth

 
At 11/17/2005 9:07 PM, Blogger Joan said...

Still love reading your posts, Brannon! Still love YOU too! Continue to have a great time and stay alert and take care of yourself. It all sounds just amazing! Aunt Joan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home