Friday, September 23, 2005

Day 2 Paris

Much has happened since yesterday morning. And not much in the way of sightseeing (i did stumble across a view of the Eiffel Tower finally). I made a new Parisean friend, Valentine (va-luhn-teen), who has offered to let me stay at her apartment for a few days. She is 23 and worked for a year in New York as Woody Allen's au pair. She is in buisness school here in Paris. I stayed at the hostel last night but pulled out on my next three nights I had booked. I'm glad because it was on the worse end of the hostel spectrum... there was green mold all over the ceiling of the bathroom. Valentine andI are about to go eat dinner and these French keyboards are hard for me to type fast. Bon appetit!

3 Comments:

At 9/23/2005 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bran, I feel better about this since we talked on the phone, but please be careful!!!
I love you,
Mom

 
At 9/23/2005 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a great day!!
I have put up a few of Lil's pics from homecoming for you to see. Click on "Pop" above or go to:
http://homepage.mac.com/terrellshaw/PhotoAlbum23.html

 
At 9/24/2005 9:11 AM, Blogger Trey said...

Good to see you are on the second leg of your journey. Hope you are having fun! Oh and Matt, Lance and I finally are living in the new place in Dothan. Maybe we'll be completely moved in by the time you return to the states. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home