Thursday, September 15, 2005

Day 9

It's raining today in London. Yesterday I had a walkabout day again... I wanted to go a couple days without a tube-pass but caved and bought one last night. My German mates, Jodi and Barbara, and I went to the "Comedy Cafe" which was lots of fun. There were 9 comics (3 sets of 3) each got 5 minutes and there were random audience member judges. There were 2 Americans amoung the lot and they were terrible but everyone else ranged from mediocre to brilliant. Our favorite guy did not win...but I don't think you actually get anything for winning anyway. Today I am going to make use of my Tube-pass and try to go see:
The National Gallery (I've already seen the Portrait Gallery)
The Theatre Museum (that never seems to actually happen)
Hambley's Toys (Huge toy store)
The Internet Cafe where I can download the rest of my pictures
and Woman in Black/White

And we're off.

P.S. I must be blending in (at least to the tourists) the count is up to FIVE people who have stopped me to ask for directions. So far I've been absolutely no use to any of them:)

5 Comments:

At 9/15/2005 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is "amoung" a British spelling? No wonder you are fitting in! "Walkabout day"? "Mates"? My daughter may come home a Tory!

Mom and I had a great time last night going thru boxes of old pics, trying to choose a few for Lillian's "ad" in the yearbook. What fun! It sure made me lonesome for my eldest, as well. My daughters have always been cute!

Have a great day!

143

Pop

7:16 a.m. EDT

 
At 9/15/2005 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Technorati's Winning the Blog Search Wars
Only Technorati indexed my blog search post from yesterday so far, nearly 18 hours after I posted it.
Blogs are making lots of money on the net. Are you interested in turning yours into a money machine? This is one of the best
online affiliate program online markets to be in.

The successful affiliate marketers are using the online affiliate program to get their sites and blogs crawled, indexed and even ranked, at the top in the best search engines in less than one week.

 
At 9/15/2005 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! YOU GETTING SOME GREAT PICS. I HOPE YOU GET TIME TO LABEL THEM SO WE'LL KNOW WHAT WE'RE LOOKING AT... AND BEFORE YOU FORGET WHO AND WHAT THEY ARE! Whoops. All caps. I didn't mean to shout.

143

Pop

 
At 9/15/2005 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brannon's dad!! hehe!

Brannon! You saw Mary Poppins! Soooo jealous! And how dare they start without you! What were they thinking! Haha! Anyways, you have to get the cd for it so I can listen and copy it! Agh!!! So jealous! Love you!

Makeout Meagan!

 
At 9/15/2005 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, Bran! Your camera is working well! Maybe we can talk again this weekend.
Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home