Wednesday, September 21, 2005

En Route to Paris

Back in London for a short bit. Just down the road from Waterloo where I'll be taking Eurostar to Paris in an hour and a half. I think I might have stayed in Oxford another day had I not already had my Eurostar ticket. As of this moment I don't have a place to sleep tonight. But I have one for the four days after that at the Aloha (seems off, huh) Hostel. The good news is: it is RIGHT downtown, it's within budget and I only have to sleep with 3 other people! So I may try to work out a weekly deal after my 4 days are up. I've planned all of my French conversations (spelling, no doubt, seriously wrong):
Bonjour!
Parle vous anglais?
Oui ou non?
Oui!
Merci beaucoup!
Non. Seriously.
Je te aime.

I've posted a couple Oxford pictures as well as some mispaced London ones. So give 'er a look.
Bon voyage.

1 Comments:

At 9/21/2005 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Je t'aime, Brannon. Not Je te aime. Silly girl. I love you! I mean... je t'aime!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home