Saturday, October 22, 2005

In Interlocken

It's beautiful here. Everything is expensive. I'm about to watch all my friends go paragliding...I'm too chicken but I still have 3 days to work up the nerve. The hostel here is really cool. As soon as we got in I saw a girl I met in Madrid, Steph from Canada, and so Cassie and I are hanging out with her and three other Aussie girls in our room. Last night we went dancing at the underground bar "The Metro" which was fun. I'm using the complimentary 6 minutes of internet so must go. German is so different and hard.

3 Comments:

At 10/22/2005 9:23 AM, Blogger Carol said...

Geography is certainly not my strong suit. I had to look up where Interlocken is - don't know that I've ever even heard of it! Glad you're having a good time and have made so many friends. Love you!

 
At 10/22/2005 12:52 PM, Blogger Trey said...

Wie geht's herr fraulin? (How goes it miss?) Or something like that. My german is a little rusty. Glad to hear you are having a great time still. Next Friday Matt, Lance and I are having a big Halloween costume party blowout at the new place. We'll scary a few trick or treaters for you since you can't be with us. ;)

 
At 10/23/2005 2:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brannon,

I had no idea you were such a good writer. I have really enjoyed your journal entries. It's been very entertaining!

I'm looking forward to reading more.

But you are leaving Germany before Christmas? That's the time to be in Germany, so I've been told. I understand it's cold there now.

Charlee will be in Germany soon. Amanda is going there for Christmas. I want to go - haven't decided. Hope all y'all can hook up and see the sites.

Ich bin Sie habe Spaß froh

Looking forward to the next edition .... :)

Beth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home